In accordance with the Singapore Companies Act, all companies are required to appoint a Company Secretary within six months of incorporation. A company secretary acts an officer of your business, and helps to fulfil a range of duties to ensure compliance with statutory regulations set by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS).
Our Corporate Secretarial Service Offerings include:
- Coordinating Board Meetings and General Meetings
- Company Constitution
- Maintaining Statutory Books & Registers
- Annual Filings with The Company Registrar
- Statutory Reporting
- Share Registration
- Shareholder Communication
- Shareholder Monitoring
- Share and Capital Issues, Transfers and Restructuring
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Corporate Governance
- Non-Executive Directors
- Company Seal
- ACRA Compliance Alerts & Reminders
Get access to a competent Company Secretary
We are experts when it comes to Singapore’s company laws and regulations. Thousands of companies rely on us to fulfil their corporate secretarial responsibilities.
Let’s take your business where it needs to go
CA Trust Solutions is the leading company incorporation services provider in singapore. We helps you make the most of your growth trajectory with our expertise and scalable solutions.